You may use my items in their original, unchanged formats and colors as long as they are a secondary inclusion with your
projects and not sold individually or as is as a set.
You may design derivative work to personally sell or profit from as a result of design work using the licensed materials. There is no limit on how or where you may sell your designs.
You may sell them in printed form or digital via online or other venue. There are no restrictions on selling your designs on e-bay or other online venues as long as they adhere to this license.
These files - which are to be considered a design tool rather than a final design product and are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page in their original form.
The purchaser has a license to create derivative designs using these files - but is not licensed to re-distribute them in their original format unless part of a kit or other project or
to create new commercial use products.
Anything created may only be resold for personal use.
A good example of correct usage would be just like if you were to go to your local craft store and purchase a paper kit.You can use that paper to create whatever you want and resell it but you cannot take the original paper, repackage it and sell it as your own. Same rules apply with all digital designs obtained under this license
TOU for Style sets: You may use any styles purchased from me to create items such as papers, alphas, tags or other embellishments or web design/gaming elements
for resale. All Textures used within any style sets created by me are copyrighed to me and they may not
be extracted. Use of textures or patterns must remain within the parameters of the style set they are a part of.
1. Use the individual items to create items to sell, whether in digital (i.e. new digital designs) or hard copy (i.e. albums, candy wrappers, cards, invitations).
2. Use the individual items to create new and different items (I.E. You may use a texture to create papers or new embellishments)
3. Combine individual items to make new and different items (i.e. combine papers together to make new paper designs or make a tag by combining elements and papers).
4. Use the designs and graphics obtained from this site for designing personal or commercial websites or games (only! not commercial use products for digital scrapbooking). If you are using the designs and graphics in their original form, you must credit the copyright holder. (On a side note, you will need to resize the graphics to be appropriate for web usage. This does not constitute modification in which you may call the designs your own.)
Anything you create must be uniquely different than the original designs.
You may not:
1. Rename and repackage anything obtained on this site and resell or give it away, claiming it as your own in its original design unless it is a secondary
part of a larger project (IE full theme kit, web page layout, quick pages)
2. Alter the individual files and resell/claim them as your own, i.e. changing the color of a tag and reselling unless part of a kit or other project.
3. You may NOT create templates, embellishments, papers, alphabets, or any other items to be sold as commercial/designer use products. Anything you create
for resale must be resold for personal use only, unless you contact me with a special request beforehand.
4. Giving away these items in their original design to anyone in any format without consent from the copyright holder. This includes hotlinking or uploading
and sharing through any online group, sending links through email or hosting links on your own site.
5. Allow anyone to use your name or personal account information to log in to this website or use anything you have downloaded here. If anyone is interested and would like to use my designs for their own use, please direct them to this site to purchase their own items.
You do not have to credit me for any of my designs used but I wouldnt hold it against you. :)
Do not make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes. Do not share these products with anyone. Do not purchase these products as gifts for anyone. They MUST be purchased by the individual designer who will be
using them or it will be considered that the individual using the designs has broken the copyright.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Nicole E. Perry, LCS Designs be responsible for any damages or loss that result from the use of, or inability to use any of the products sold or distributed.
Thank you for your interest in my products!
Please send any questions or comments to:
nicole (at) lowcountryscrapper.com
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 14 May, 2011.